September 12, 2016 Meeting

Quorum starting, finishing
Meeting Timings starting, finishing
Called to order at

19:34

Adjourned at

20:15

Attendance here, there, dunno
Reports read and approved?
Previous minutes

YES

Old Business things from before

None.

New Business things coming

Ice Fest - The department will not be participating in the Ice Fest Dinner this year. We will, however, assist with some pre-season work around the park for clearing trees, brush, etc. The Ice Park will donate $2,000 for this work as well as running a gear shuttle during the festival. The subtle would operate from 6:30 - 8:30 AM on Friday; 6:30 - 8:30 AM and 3:00 - 4:30 PM on Saturday, and 6:30 - 8:30 AM and 12:30 - 2:30 PM on Sunday.

Training - The HOA from Hayden would like a visit from the FD to review FSS, hydrants and more. Pagosa Springs training (annual Fire Academy) is slated for the first full weekend in October and all registrations must be in this week (9-15 is the deadline). We should be able to, within the next two months, start training at the "Burn House" in pleasant valley.

Fireworks - Chief will discuss funding and other, related issues with OCRA in the coming weeks/month.

Basketball Banners - Members of the Ouray girls' basketball team came to the meeting to request support from the department in the form of a banner for the gym. The department made a motion (seconded and passed) to purchase a $200 banner for the teams.

Membership - A formal motion to terminate the memberships of Nick Sustana and Kyle Schoenebaum were made (seconded and passed). Both former members have permanently moved away from Ouray.