Here is the info for Ice Fest weekend.
- The UTVs will be kept at the OMRT Barn overnight.
- Please be prompt for your shift.
- Parking for OVFD members working their shift will be available at the CDOT lot (a.k.a. Dack’s yard). Please park very near near the old OMRT rescue 12 (white with a big “12” on the hood). Just tell the security people you are with OVFD.
- After parking your POV we will meet at the OMRT barn, southern most bay.
- I have some extra fuel staged at the OMRT Barn.
- We will have one driver per UTV and a few roamers coordinating the loading / unloading.
Let Kevin Koprek (email@example.com) know if you have any questions or concerns ... or, to get on this list (and off of Chief's "bad list"), contact Koprek asap.
- Friday morning 6:30-8:30: Chris L, John F, Patrick, Steve D
- Friday afternoon 2:45-4:30: Chief, Adam, Travis STILL NEED 2-3 MORE!!!!!
- Sat. morning 6:30-8:30: Chris L, Patrick, Chris F, Steve D, Paul
- Sat. afternoon 2:45-4:30: Chief, STILL NEED 4-5 MORE!!!!!!!!!!
- Sun. morning 6:30-8:30: Chris L, Patrick, Craig K, Steve D
- Sun. afternoon 12:30-2:30ish: Chief, Craig K, STILL NEED 3-4 MORE!!!
Kevin will be present for both shifts each day.